Sunday, April 27, 2008

oh no! the bear is really a tiger!

Yo.

I'm babysitting again tomorrow. Lacey wanted me to babysit on Tuesday too, but I can't. I feel bad, but I really need to spend my days looking for a job. I never knew unemployment would be so busy! So yeah. Lacey said she'd make sure that I only need to be there in the morning, which is cool, cuz that way I can still go around to restaurants and stuff. There's also a jewelry store that I'm going to apply at, even though I don't think I'll get it. And even if I did, I'd have to buy a whole new wardrobe because, well, to sell jewelry I'd kinda need to look nice. And I'd have to wear makeup and do my hair.

Matthew said that maybe it's not the best job for me.

Ass.

Anywho.

So we've been hanging out with Matthew's family all weekend. On Thursday Rachel came over to give us some of her old furniture, which was cool. Then Sat we had his birthday dinner. Then today we went to a picnic. It's been fun. We took home leftovers from Sat's dinner, and then took them to the picnic, so that was kinda awesome. Rachel thought it was funny. :) She made a yummy salad with tomatoes, celery, onions, red peppers and cucumbers. Good stuff.

I have a big scratch on my belly from Fuzzy and it hurts.

Mean Fuzzy.

2 comments:

jennifer newkirk said...

I have to say babysitting Alex is not work, it is more like a vacation...if you want to have fun with him, take all his clothes off and let him play with the hose. so...have fun...and give him a kiss for me

Susannah said...

oh yeah, i always have fun with him. that's why i feel bad that i can't be there!