Sunday, April 13, 2008

So far, so good!

Well my eggs are starting to turn into little miny tadpoles. And those of you who haven't seen them can't imagine how teensy tiny they are, it's crazy. When they morph into frogs they'll be too small to even eat fruit flies (think gnats). Their tadpole tank is all ready to go, today I'm going to go buy a big rubbermaid container for the frogs. It's so exciting!! :)

In other news, Matthew spent all day yesterday at a bbq that I wasn't invited to because he wanted to spend some time away from me. Really nice, I know. He went over there at about 11:30, they started cooking at 12, and I expected that he'd be home at around 4 or something, but nope. Not even 5. Or 6. Or 8. He finally called at about 9 telling me that he wanted to go to a movie, so I should find one for around 10. I found one at 10:20 and he came home at like 9:45. I'm kinda annoyed at him. So now he's trying to be extra nice. He made me waffles yesterday morning, and then at like 1:30 am he made me a sandwich cuz I said that I was hungry. Now we're going on a picnic and he's making food for that. It's all very sweet and nice, but I'm still kinda annoyed. meh. I wonder if we have to go to his sister's house again.... They said last week that they were reinstated weekly family night... hmm. I'll have to ask about that.

And, no, I still don't have a job. ugh.

No comments: