Sunday, March 30, 2008

mmm... water

So I keep opening this page to post a new blog and then realizing that I really don't know what to write about because it's not as if there's anything at all going on in my life, but whatever. I decided to write an entry anyway. I have been known to write an entry and then delete it (I think Lacey mentioned that she does that too) so we'll see. If you're reading this, then yup, I posted it, and if not, well, you never knew that I was writing this anyway, so it's not like you can know that I deleted it. But that gets entirely too confusing.

So Mom gave me a big pile of books a couple days ago. Easter, actually. Hmm, I guess that was a week ago. Anyway. I finished one, The Good Husband of Zebra Drive, and I'm halfway through another, Everyone Worth Knowing. It's ok I guess. Not really a great work of literature and way too similar to The Devil Wears Prada (hmm, Google thinks that Prada isn't a word, and it's making me capitalize Google), but it's entertaining enough and to be honest I'm kinda bored with watching tv and being on the computer all day. Poor Matthew cuz that means that when he gets home I want to do something, anything with him and all he wants to do is play computer games and watch tv.

Hmm, speaking of Matthew, he just got home and told me that my phone went straight to voicemail, which means that it's probably dead. I wonder where it is.... Maybe my purse? Maybe my backpack? I should probably find that and plug it in...

1 comment:

mom said...

Susie, the turtle was for you. Muna