Tuesday, March 18, 2008

*yawn*

so it's 12:15 and I finally managed to drag myself out of bed. I need to get a job so I stop doing that, lol. I had a couple little mini interviews yesterday, but then they both told me that they're not hiring. I must admit, I'm starting to get a little nervous. My CALM test is on Wed though, so I'm praying that I do well on that.

I have a roast in the oven right now. I bet you never expected me to say that! Hopefully it turns out ok....

You know what the best thing is? When it's the middle of the night and you're thirsty and you grab some water... Is it just me or does it always taste really good to you too? It tastes sweet... I love it.

Of course, then the worst thing is when you're happily lying in bed in the middle of the night and you get an itch on your leg and you go to scratch it and there's something there!!!!! I couldn't even turn the light on to see what it was or anything because then I'd wake up Matthew and his alarm was going to go off in like 20 mins, and that's really annoying to wake up 20 mins before your alarm goes off. That's just enough time to get all sleepy again.

I never did find out what it was.

Knowing my apartment it was probably a roach.

Or a spider.

I mean, um, it was a piece of fuzz. Yup, just a little furry fuzzball. Not a spider or anything. Nope nope nope! Just a little fuzzy.... really. it was.

*ahem*

Matthew got a package today that I put on the bed and all the cats jumped up to sniff it. Sasha, of course, jumped on it. And then got mad at Fuzzy for being there. And completely ignored Cassie despite her desperatly trying to get Sasha's attention. It was kinda funny. I took pictures with my phone, yay! That's all that's on my phone. Just pictures of my cats and frogs, and one of my late crested gecko, Russia. May she rest in peace.

I think maybe I write too much here. I mean, no one really cares, because, well, none of this is actually interesting, and since I'm too lazy to post pictures (it just takes FOREVER for them to dl from my camera to my computer, and then to resize them, otherwise I might) so it's just like a big long rambling block of writing. I wouldn't read it. I hate big long blogs that don't even have pictures. At least I use paragraphs though. That's good, right?

Alright, well, I'm gonna go play some WoW. Good times.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I appreciate the paragraphs! And maybe a picture or two would be cool...but I know it takes forever.

Unknown said...

oh...and that comment is from Roxanne. but the account is in my husband's name. ;)

jennifer newkirk said...

See, people are breathlessly waiting on your every word...I don't use paragraphs, but I do use capitals, that's good, right? Are you coming for Easter? love, mom