Sunday, March 2, 2008

Carrizo Plains

Yeah so I made Matthew take me to the Carrizo plains today. It was fun! The trail to the painted rock is closed from March to July, but we found a couple good hills to climb all over, so that was good. Matthew said that he'd always been curious about the salt lakes and what they actually are up close (you can't really see from pictures), so we checked out those, and that was good. It was a little chilly though, so not many animals were out. Matthew saw the only rabbit, and we saw a couple squirrels. I'm just proud of him for leaving Bakersfield.

We finally spent the $100 store credit that we had at Bed, Bath and Beyond too. We ended up getting some pillows (body pillow for me, back rest thingie for Matthew), a little zen fountain, a cool measuring spoon, some socks.... some candy.... I think I'm forgetting something. We sorta started getting on each other's nerves cuz we're both tired, but we're good about realizing that so we can stop doing whatever it is that we're doing. I think that's a good thing. We've avoided arguments that way, and we're usually able to just stop and breathe for a second so we don't actually get mad at the other person. Well, unless he did something wrong, in which case all bets are off! :)

This is a boring blog, I'm sorry, I'm tired.

I got a new shirt the other day. We went to the mall and I got a shirt for $5! It was awesome, and Matthew even paid for it, how sweet. He got some sunglasses (that look very sexy on him) and a wallet.

Not that anyone cares about that

Not that anyone is reading this anyway.

Blah.

Yay! Our new fountain is all set up. I like it. I wonder if I can put it in a frog tank....

Ok, well, I think I'm gonna go play some WOW. Good times to be had by all I say! Yes yes. I say a lot of stuff. Usually it's not all that interesting or it doesn't make any sense.

Hey does anyone want to give me a job?

No comments: