Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Yup

I have an interview set up for Monday at the Outback. It's just one of those open interview things, and they haven't even looked at my app yet, but they know I'm coming in, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I've called the number that OG gave me to get a new W2(I lost mine) about 7 or 8 times so far, and their computer system is horrible, it keeps having "system errors" and hanging up on me, or just not doing anything after I enter my ssn (it's supposed to then ask me for my pin). It's very frustrating. I think I'm just going to call Darden directly and try to talk to an actual person. I could really use my refund right about now....

I have to go to an ASL event in an hour. I'm pretty nervous. For some reason I had a mild panic attack in the middle of class last night. I don't know why, I felt fine and then all of the sudden I felt dizzy and my hands started tingling and my heart started pounding. Luckily it wasn't a bad one and I felt better within about a half an hour, and most of that time we were playing a game so I didn't have to be paying attention. Still though, it makes me nervous! I don't want to go to this pizza party and then freak out. I have to have at least 15 hours of deaf community events though. I'll go, see how I do, and if I just can't do it I'll see if I can't work something out with my teacher. Stupid crazy brain!!

I really hope I get the job at CALM. That would make my life so much easier, lol. I need a job and it would be awesome to have one that I actually enjoy and that has some advancement potential. Being a server pays the bills, but it's not exactly what I want to do with my life.

meh

No comments: