Monday, March 3, 2008

It's all very complicated

So I've been trying to decide what I want to do with my life. I like the idea of zoo keeping, or something alone those lines, but those jobs all require degrees, and I just don't do well in school. At least, I don't do well in school unless I'm on my meds and I can't afford them right now. I'm dropping out of my chem class because I just can't seem to pull it all together to pass the class. I do ok enough on the tests, but the teacher is kinda unorganized, which is bad because I'm really unorganized, so I keep forgetting about homework and lab reports and when are they do? And yeah. It'll be the third time I've tried to take chemistry. I did pass it last time, but I failed all my other classes (this was in TN when I wasn't really eating much and that makes it kinda hard to concentrate (I loved being skinny though)) so I can't let anyone see those transcripts. I looked up how to get an AS in bio from BC, and that seems easy enough, and doesn't require chem, so we'll see.

Or I might just say FUCK IT and get a job with Hall and be an emt and then a paramedic. It's certainly not the most glamorous career, but it'd work, I think. And I can always work with animals in my own home, like I'm doing now.

Speaking of which, all my frogs have been calling a lot lately, which is fun. It's the first time I've heard a couple of them too. I'm hoping to actually get some eggs from them.

Oh yeah! I was making some new fruit fly cultures, and they're probably cooled down enough to add the flies, so I'm gonna go do that. I may add another post later though.... We'll just have to see.

No comments: