Wednesday, March 19, 2008

my brain is turning to goo

I'm bored. Really, really bored. The cats wont go near me anymore because I tried to entertain myself with them and now they all hate me. Bentley weighs 10.5 lbs, Sasha weighs 8 lbs, Fuzzy weighs 8.5 lbs, Cassie weighs a whopping 14 lbs, and I weigh too much to post here. Seriously. I need a job, not having one is making me fat.

Matthew is playing WoW. He got a video card for his computer so he's in his room, and not in here on his laptop.

Bastard. He wont pay attention to me!! AND I"M BORED!!!

blah.

So I took my animal keeper test today. There was only 9 people applying, so that's good, last time there was way more. My interview will be on the 28th, but I don't know when. They'll mail me a time. It'll be grand.

So last night I made a roast beef thingie. It was one of those things that's wrapped in paper and you just stick it in the oven all day and then we shredded it and made sandwiches and I grilled some onions and we made some veggies and it was good. Today we had leftovers, so we made burritos. Well, I mean, I made burritos. And then Matthew ate them. So ha! He says I never cook, well, I did! TWO TIMES IN A ROW!!! A ROW PEOPLE!!! It was yummy too!

I've been watching Invader Zim all day. It's very silly.

So tomorrow... I don't have anything planned. Oh! Hey!! Rachel!!! Apparently I don't have your number, um, can I get it? I went to call you about Easter (I'll def be there, Matthew might or might not), but I realized that I don't have your number! I'm sorry, I'm a bad sister in law. :(

Yesterday I misted my frog tank but I didn't feed them which apparently pissed off my male luec cuz he climbed to the top of the tank. It was silly.

I think I'm gonna go bug Matthew some more.

1 comment:

mom said...

Hi Susie, boy do I like reading your blog. Pretty funny. And who would have every guessed that you would cook dinner. Now the next step to keep from being bored is , Guess what, clean the apartment. Believe me you can have so much fun. Discover animals you forgot you had etc.
Love, Muna