Friday, March 28, 2008

Keep your fingers crossed for top 3!

So I had my interview at CALM today. Last time I was interviewed by 2 people, one of whom was this old mean guy, but this time there were 3 people and they were all nice. The only problem is that they were running behind with the interviews so I talked to 2 other people who were applying, both of whom were way more qualified than me. I dunno, I mean, it went ok, but like I said, I'm not the most qualified. I made sure to mention that this is what I want to do as my career, and I used lots of phrases that they used on their website (I researched this time!), which they liked a lot, but still. The top three people get a second interview at CALM with the director, so all I really need is to make it to there, and then hopefully. ugh. too stressful!!!

Anyway.

I'm not really in a blogging mood, so I'm gonna go play with my animals, but I knew that everyone was wondering about that (or, at least, I figured some of you would be interested), so yup. There ya go. That's how the interview went. :)

2 comments:

mom said...

Thanks Susie, I was womdering and wondering. My fingers and toes will be crossed. But I am also going to do the Secret thing and just know that you are going to get this job. I do know that!
Love, Muna

jennifer newkirk said...

me too...you SHOULD get the job, no one would be better at it, and it IS the year of the frog. glad you are enjoying the books. come back when you need more...