Saturday, March 22, 2008

It's just wrong

So I have an embarrassing confession. I really like Miley Cyrus's song "See You Again." Yup. As in, Billy Ray's daughter who plays Hannah Montana. It's a fun song though!! It makes me want to dance! And then hang my head in shame.

Eh, whatever. I'm the first to admit that I sometimes like crappy music. It's like going to the theater to see a movie that you know isn't really good, but will keep you entertained.

That's what I'm telling myself anyway.

Matthew should be home soon, which is good. Everyone at the hotel is on vacation, so he's been working 6 days a week instead of 5 and it's killing him. Today was his 7th day straight of working. He's decided that I am amazing for being able to work 6 days a week. Hell, there were times when I worked 11 or 12 days in a row. It never really bothered me though. Whatever. Tomorrow he's staying home all by himself so he has the whole day to relax. Which, of course, means playing on his computer. Oh I need to call Lacey and tell her that I will accept her offer for a ride! ... well... actually... Now that I think about it... I might want to drive... Gas is expensive, but I like the drive up the mountain. Hm, well, we'll see.

So on Monday I'm planning on going to school early so I can talk to a counselor about getting into Bio, and talk to financial aid and see if they can't do something for me, and I really need to figure out what I'm going to do with my parking permit. I swear they intentionally make everything as complicated as possible. I mean, ok, here's what I did. I went online to order a permit, then went to one building at school to pay for it, then went to the security office to give them proof that I paid, then went back online again. And apparently I missed a step because I never got my permit. And then I got a ticket. I tried to contest it, but they denied my appeal. It's just soooo frustrating!!!!!

It's kinda making me lose my mind.

No wonder I suddenly like listening to Hannah Montana.

Ugh.

No comments: