Tuesday, October 7, 2008

work, crossroads, and blood

Hi all you internet people! Ok, mostly just family people, but whatever. The random internet people only read a couple of my posts.

Anywho. I'm actually scheduled to work 6 days this week, which is awesome. Most people only have 4 days. It's nice to know that the managers listen to complaints. I'd talked to Paul (the guy who does the schedules) a couple weeks ago about how I want to get good insurance, and for that I need 25 hours a week, and apparently he's trying to make that happen, despite us being slow these days.

So that's good.

Matthew has been looking into buying a condo. I guess that's good in theory, I mean, if he could afford it it would be good, but he kinda can't, and never once in all his planning and figuring out did he think of me, which irritated me. After listening to him talking about it for a few days I brought it up and he just said that you have to be married to own it together, and he's not going to make me pay for something that's in his name. He also hasn't bothered to ask my opinion about any of the properties he's looking at. Apparently he's already contacted some people about buying one. We've been together for almost 3 years, am I asking too much to be included when he buys a home? I dunno, I love him and all, but this relationship doesn't seem to be going where I wanted it to. I know he always said that he didn't want kids, but I guess I just sorta figured that that was just something that he was afraid of and he'd eventually get over it. But he's not. At all. I mean, his brother, in TEXAS is having a kid and he completely freaked out for 3 weeks! That's not normal. And now he's making life plans that I'm not included in. He's really the only friend I have here though, and I can't imagine what I would do without him. Like Rachel said, we're at a crossroad, and I need to figure out what direction to go in.

*sigh*

Anyway, enough of that.

Lacey invited me to go to her ultrasound today, but I have to work. :( Too bad, I'd like to go.

I think I'm finally better enough to reschedule with Houchin, which is good. Mostly just cuz I was getting really tired of being sick. Stupid Bakersfield. It's been really nice out lately though. Matthew and I even went on a little picnic a couple days ago. :) We found some little park in a nice residential neighborhood off Ming that was almost completely deserted, so that was cool.

Anyway, it's time for me to take a shower, so I'm gonna go do that.

Bye internet (family) people! :)

No comments: