Thursday, October 16, 2008

Mmmmm... leftover tofu pad thai....

So I keep meaning to call Dad to tell him to come down on Sat and buy a car cuz I have the day off, and would really like a car, but I keep forgetting. Seriously? How could I be forgetting to get a new car? *sighs* I think it's just cuz the times when it's more convenient for me to call him, he's not there, and then the times when I'm busiest is when he's home. It's all vey tricky people. So, if any of you talk to him, tell him that Susie wants him to come down and buy a new car. K? K. Thanks muchly.

In other news, I start SJVC soon, but I still don't have an actual schedule, and the papers that I got say something like "Every new student has to go to orientation" and I have no idea when that is. I think I need to call my admissions chick and ask her what's up. Maybe the 27th isn't my first day of school school, maybe it's my orientation to my first day of school? I dunno, but if I need to request a day off of work then I need to know what day that is!! It's just weird cuz they're usually so on top of things when it comes to calling me.

I'm also totally freaking out about starting school again. I do this every single time I start school again, and considering how many times I've stopped school you'd think I'd be used to it by now, but no, I'm just as nervous as ever. grrs.

And I need to buy some surgical clogs. You know, those ginormous plastic shoes? Yeah, I have to wear those. The kind without holes. At least I can wear any color I want. And I'm kinda thinking I might want to wear two different colors. Like, buy a purple pair and a green pair and wear one of each. This whole khaki scrubs thing just annoys me. Same thing with work, I mean, seriously? How is it bad to wear purple or green or yellow rubber bands in my hair? WHY WONT PEOPLE LET ME WEAR COLORS DAMMIT?!?!?!?!?

*ahem*

I think I'm gonna call SJVC now.

No comments: