Thursday, October 9, 2008

*cries* RIP little Camry!!

It's the saddest thing ever!!

I sold my car. To a junkyard. For $200. :( *snif* I'll miss you little Camry!!! I loved you so much!!!

Stupid thing drove perfectly on the way to the junk yard too. As if to mock us. With its new tires and new registration.

Whatever. Dad promised me that once I got rid of the Camry he'd go buy a Forester and give me the Corolla. Of course, he was a little tipsy when he said that, but that's ok. Mom said that that's alright, he just has to come down here and buy one. I think I might call him now. I work lunches for the next couple of days, so that would be a good time!

Yay!!

Anywho.

I talked to Carina for a bit today. She seems to be doing well, so that's good. I guess she even turned down morphine and is only on vicodin, so she must not even be in much pain, and all her doctors are optimistic. :)

Matthew and I went and saw Eagle Eye yesterday. It was kinda funny, we went to a movie because he had free tickets, and we went to Red Robin because he was craving a sandwich, except we went to a different theater so we had to buy our tickets, and he got a chicken breast and salad, not a sandwich. Silly boy. It was an alright enough movie. The whole thing was pretty silly, but it was entertaining enough.

umm.... Yes, I guess that's it. Now I just need to go bug Dad until he buys a new car.

1 comment:

Brown Eyed Girl said...

Sorry about your Camry. Did I tell you I saw mine the other day? Same man that bought it, same Tigger sticker.. More *cries*.. I miss my Camry.. Stupid SUVs!!!