Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Laundry, springtail food, and even more fruit flies

So it's been a day for chores. Which is not how I intended the day to be, but it's just sorta turning out that way. First I had to do laundry. Actually, really, I had to laundry a couple weeks ago, but kept putting it off. I still need to wash my blankets, but at least my towels and clothes are clean (it took 3 loads). Then I made some more fruit fly cultures, ordered some more fruit fly media and some other stuff for them, vacuumed my floor, and squished some plastic bottles to be recycled later. It's only 1:30 and I've spent about $130. ugh.

This week I work every other day. Which is annoying. I mean, couldn't they have given me at least 2 days off in a row?

We think Sasha is sick. Her eyes are all gunky and she's been VERY cuddly and calm. It's kinda nice, but I still hope she gets better soon and is back to her old self. It's been driving Matthew crazy cuz she keeps wanting to sleep on his arm while he's playing the computer, which doesn't really work because he has to keep moving his arm, but then she gets all upset, and he hates to upset Sasha! She tries to do the same thing to me, but I just kick her off. I've tried telling Matthew that she is only a cat, but he doesn't listen. Silly boy.

I need to go to Target later. So I can spend even more money, yay!!

Life is expensive.

No comments: