Friday, October 3, 2008

Having 3 days off in a row is weird

Ugh, so this stupid sore throat that I've had for a couple weeks has turned into a full blown cold. It's annoying. I'm coughing and my nose is running and I'm all stuffed up and ugh.

I hate being sick. I was supposed to go to Houchin on the first, but had to cancel. So not cool.

In happier news though, me and Abby went to Ventura yesterday. It was fun! We went to a couple thrift stores where we met up with Mercedes and each bought some cute new clothes, and then we went to Cafe Bariloche and had some fabulous empanadas, then we went for a walk on the beach and found lots of neat rocks. :) Good times!

I think I'm gonna go buy some drugs now. Yeah.... drugs sound good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You didn't come see your poor grandmother.