Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Catching Frogs, too many birthdays, and King Terask on Insane

Yay, finally more pictures!! I know, I am the worst blogger ever. Well, almost. I mean, I post occasionally, but I have all these Rock Creek pictures that I'm too lazy to do anything with, and even though I have this great camera, I rarely take new pictures. It's quite sad. *cries*

Ok, enough of that. Here's Abby!



And here's Mom and... I forgot his name already.



Yay! Here they are again!! By the way, I totally forgot what lake these were taken at, so if anyone remembers, let me know!



All the kids spent the whole time catching (and, sadly, killing) baby frogs.




So there's some new pictures. I hope you enjoyed them. If you didn't, well, that's ok too, cuz I don't really care much.

Yup.

So I imported a bunch more cds into my itunes. I'm just as lazy with that as I am with posting pictures, so despite the fact that I've had itunes for like, 2 years (thank you Matthew) I've still got dozens of cd's that aren't on my computer yet. I even had a Coheed and Cambria cd! Psh, craziness.

I've been playing too much neopets. Well, I mean, too much is very subjective, obviously, but... I've been playing a lot. See, I have to beat Neoquest II on Insane mode so I can get the 3 million neopoint prize. The last guy to beat is really hard though, and you can't run away from him, and if you die on Insane mode you have to start the whole thing over again, and it'll take me like 3 months of playing a lot just to get to that point, so if in a few weeks there's a post that consists of nothing but angry cussing, well, you know why.

I'd better beat him.

hmm. yes.

So work is going pretty well. I'm having fun. Most of the time. I had this super bitchy lady yesterday, but she calmed down after she'd eaten and sat there for THREE HOURS. She tipped me a whole $3. woo.

umm... I'm going to Venture tomorrow with Abby to hit the thrift stores for her birthday. That should be fun! We never get to do things with just the two of us (well, three including Aiden) anymore. And even if we do, it's usually just grabbing some Thai food or something. Which is fun, don't get me wrong, but it'll be nice to actually go do something.

oh! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LACEY!! Yay!! :) And Happy Almost Birthday Rachel and Abby!! And Happy belated birthday Mom and Chris! And Happy your birthday is somewhere around here Cathy and everyone else! Isn't Gita's or Dani's birthday around now? I can never remember. I'm horrible. But at least I don't expect anyone else to remember my birthday. So that's fair, right?

I think I'm gonna go take a shower. I've been dancing around my apartment for the past 2 hours and I'm all sweaty and stinky.

ew.

No comments: