Thursday, October 16, 2008

Credit Score

Woohoo, apparently my credit score is 778. Matthew is mad cuz mine is higher than his. Ha! :P He found some site that not only gives you a free credit report (lots of places do that), but actually tells you your number, and gives you a budget and all that. According to that I have about $300 a month in extra income. I don't know about that though, cuz I was just guessing on a lot of the numbers. Really, what I need to do is spend a month saving receipts and whatnot and figure out how much I'm actually spending on my pets, dining out, etc per month. I'm not very good at that, but it seems like I'm making too much money to have no savings and almost $5,000 in credit card debt, so maybe I'd better start getting good at it. Especially since I'm about to have a lot more debt. Which is kinda scary, but I figure having education debt is totally different than credit card debt, so it's ok. Or something.

I'm just happy I have a good score! :)

No comments: