Saturday, February 28, 2009

secret money, stamps, and stupid security questions

I'm sitting here reading random blogs and procrastinating (I need to do chores, but I don't particularly feel like it) and then I saw that I got an email! Yay! It was just a message from Discover saying "Hey, feel free to pay us now," which normally would kinda suck, but then I looked at the balance and remembered that I'd gotten it to below $4,000 a couple months ago, and I didn't use it in OZ, like for some reason I kept thinking I did, so it was way less than I thought it was. For some reason I thought that card was maxed out. And it's totally not! I could still spend another $1,500! Woo!

Not that I'm going to, mind you.

It's just nice knowing that I can.

And, more than that, it's nice knowing that that's an extra $1,500 that I don't still owe.

I need to buy stamps so I can mail fuckface the deposit check. I'm not going to mail it until I get the check from him, but still. I also have another credit card payment I need to send out, and that one is due on the 4th, so I kinda need to send it now. I'd just pay online like I normally do, but I can't figure out what the answers to my security questions are. What is the foriegn country I'd most like to visit? What was my most unusual job? How the fuck am I supposed to remember what I put to those? I set that thing up years ago! And I've never had an unusual job!

grrs.

This is why I always try to pick easy questions like "What is my father's middle name?" Cuz now I'm gonna have a late payment, which is never good. I don't think it'll hurt me cuz it wont be that late and I do have a grace period, but still!

At least I'm back on CA time. And I've had some good shifts and made good money. I still can't make rent by myself (I love you Mom and Dad!!), but now I only had to ask for $300 instead of $600.

I hate being poor. grrs.

No comments: