Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I think I"m ready...

Alrighty

Bought crickets- check
Showed Mom how to feed my animals- check
Did laundry- half check (the heat doesn't turn on in my dryer, so I can only air dry, which is taking awhile, but I have completed one load, and I have two loads to dry)
Paid rent- check
Packed-not check (kinda hard to do that with wet clothes)
Called the bus depot- check (it leaves for LAX at 6, which should still give me three hours to check in at the airport)

So let's see.... that means that all I have left to do is pack and go to Australia! Yay!! :) It'll be nice and warm (HOT)! I'll get to go swimming in my cute new bikini (also hot! lol)! I get to pet koalas and feed crocodiles and tour the Sydney Opera House! And go on a REALLY long flight... I get to LEAVE BAKERSFIELD!!!!

YAY!!!!

No comments: