Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Orange bikinis, leftover Thai, and mean Mommy looks

Yay we leave TOMORROW!!! :) Awesomeness.

I'm busy doing laundry, Mom should be here in an hour or so so she can learn how to feed my animals, I still need to call the bus "depot," and pay rent... and.... uh.... I dunno. Pack I guess! lol, that might be helpful. But I can't do that until I have some clean underwear to pack.

That's really it. I'm boring these days. I've just been busying doing nonfun, nonblog worthy stuff. Although I did hand out with The Loss Adjuster last night. That was fun. But other than that it's just been school and work and homework and many, many trips to Target. I swear I've spent like $200 there in the last week. Ugh. I did buy a cute new bright orange bikini though. And some shorts. And little mini shampoos and soap and all that.

And now I think I'm gonna try to put my apartment in some semblence of order cuz otherwise Mom will give me dirty looks.

*nods*

2 comments:

The Loss Adjuster said...

It was fun hanging out with you, too. Have a blast in Australia!

Brown Eyed Girl said...

I hope you can make it by the hospital before you leave. Mercy South West.. We'll be in a room before you even get out of school.. So, call one of us and we'll tell you what room.. We'll probably call you first. :)

Glad you're going. You guys are going to have a blast. and i'm so jealous about the snorkeling!!! and the zoo..

Have fun. We can't wait to watch your blogs..