Sunday, February 22, 2009

Me in Oz

So I stole some pics of me off of Carina's blog to post here, yay! I know most of you have seen them already, but there are a few people who go to my blog who actually don't read hers, so yeah. Those of you who have seen them already, well, you can just deal with it.


Here's me in Surfer's Paradise in Queensland. It was kinda awesome. Definetly not the Pacific we're used to here.

Here's me petting a red kangaroo in the Australia Zoo. It was VERY soft.


Here's me and Carina at Barwon Falls, on the way to Kuranda, which is in the rain forest outside of Cairns. It was lovely and wonderful.

3 comments:

Orange said...

How can there be no comments on your cool Aussie pix? And why free pancakes?

Susannah said...

yeah seriously, why did no one else comment? losers.

and it's free pancake day at ihop! they must have read my blog and known how much i wanted pancakes! so me and micheal (the loss adjuster) are getting some later.

pure awesomeness if you ask me.

Anonymous said...

Cool kangaroo!