Sunday, February 8, 2009

Continuation of previous blog.

Make sure you read the blog below this one first. :)

Alrighty! So right after I said that I was just gonna leave the cops showed up!

Well, security did first, and I described in great detail what happened to her, and then the cops (a constable and a senior constable). Which was fun. They all looked at me like I was crazy when I said that I didnt immediately call down to the front desk, but come on, I was half asleep! So I gave them my email cuz we don't have a contact phone number, but they said they shouldn't need it.

I have to admit though, now I'm more curious than ever about what the heck happened. We tried to ask, but they were reluctant to tell us. grrs.

Anywho, so now that that's over (I hope) I'm going to beach.

It shall be wonderful.

Yes.

3 comments:

jennifer newkirk said...

Susannah, please lock all windows and doors before you go to sleep.

Susannah said...

Oh yeah we are. Definitely.

jennifer newkirk said...

Dad asks if you believe in guardian angels.