Friday, February 20, 2009

Back to the real world

The trip is over. I am back home. :(

Kinda. I mean, it was grand fun, I'd love to go back someday, but I'm glad to be home. There's just too much going on here!

I promise to post something better later, but I'm actually going to work now. I wasn't scheduled today, but I got a text at 11 this morning asking if I could, and since I had just slept for 14 hours I was feeling quite refreshed and ready to work, and of course, I'm poor, so yeah. :) But then I realized that I had no clean work clothes, so I tried to do a load, but they all came out dirty (dark brown spots all over my white shirts, I'm kinda pissed) and of course the dryer doesn't work either, so yeah.

Hey Dad! Wanna come down to Bakersfield tomorrow and try to fix my washer and dryer? Yeah? Awesome! :)

So instead I'm wearing some of my old clothes from OG. At least I managed to find some that didn't have marinara stains on them.

2 comments:

The Loss Adjuster said...

Welcome back to town! It smells funny and our economy is in the toilet. Soooooooo, in other words, nothing changed. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey,

This is a fellow mantella keeper from Dendroboard and amphibianforum.com, named rain Frog.

Are you still working with the blushing mantellas? We have uncovered new information how to treat spindly in mantellas.

I was wondering if I could acquire them and try to breed them this summer.

Please visit amphibianforum.com to respond to my request. We haven't heard from you in a while.