Thursday, March 12, 2009

S-M-R-T

So continuing in the vein from my last post, I was also the only one who knew what the doppler effect was. One girl tried to explain it by saying that it had to do with the vibrations off of other cars, and like, when an ambulance is closer to you it's louder because there's more cars around it to be vibrating.

*bangs head against wall some more*

No, hon. It's louder because IT'S CLOSER. oi!

But anyway. I went to Smith's yesterday and bought a bunch of smiley face and shamrock cookies. I was just going to go pick some up, but then Amanda said she wanted to go with me, so ok. I had to go to the bank first, so I do that, and she waited in the parking lot for me, and then I buy some cookies, which took all of 2 mins, so then we went and got some enchiladas and Mauricios next door, even though that place isn't very good and has the world's worst service.

And apparently charges $2.50 for a coffee, which she never refilled.

Whatever.

My life lately has been sleeping in until 10:30 or 11, going to school at 12, coming home, going to work for the shift that Judy asked me to pick up on behalf of someone else (I've only been scheduled 3 days the last two weeks, last week I worked 6, this week I'll work 5), working, then maybe going out after work. And on my rare days off (or work or school) I'll hang out with some non work friends. With the exception of last Friday it's been quite fun being busy and social and whatnot.

I'm also doing at least one chore a day (not including the cat litter and sweeping the kitchen floor, which I do every day), which I know, isn't enough really enough and I should be doing more (dishes should probably be done every day too... but that's not gonna happen), but it helps!! Right? Or something?

blah.

I need to call my landlords cuz they still haven't cashed my rent check and it's making me nervous, like maybe they didn't get it. And I forgot to pay SJVC last month, so I owe them twice as much this month, which isn't good. There wasn't any penalty charge though, so tha'ts nice.

Yup, that's pretty much my life lately. It's not all that exciting. I mean, it's been more interesting than when I was with Matthew (when it just consisted of getting up, watching tv all day, going to work, and then being annoyed cuz I never saw him), but still. It's not like I'm off having grand adventures (that I want to blog about).

But I guess that's ok.

No comments: