Friday, March 27, 2009

Bakersfieldvivicosis

I am sick. I have decided that I have Bakersfieldvivicosis.

Roughly translated- a condition of living in Bakersfield.

Symptoms include- coughing, dry throat and the inability to light your fireplace.

Treatment- Move somewhere else.

Possible side effects of treatment- Insufficient decent tacos, cold weather.

Benefits of treatment- the ability to breathe without choking, the ability to walk across a parking lot in the summer without your shoes melting.

5 comments:

Orange said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Come visit at the beach.Muna

April said...

Come to Washington, I can promise no melting of the shoes, no good tacos (but you adjust), and you have to earn to live with minimal sun. But the green everywhere and clean air make up for the wet!

Orange said...

I meant to say and without your shoes sticking

The Loss Adjuster said...

I tried to get a shot against Bakersfieldvivicosis, but I didn't get it in time. Instead, I'm just hiding under the covers, coughing.