Thursday, March 5, 2009

Chores are just no fun!

Last night was my night off, so I hung out with some friends, which was fun, but then today I've been watching tv and they keep playing commercials for Hoover and well, it's all making me feel dirty (meant in a totally pg way of course). So today I have unpacked a couple boxes, vacuumed a little, did the dishes, cleaned the stove, and (just cuz I've been needing to) trimmed my hair. So I feel very accomplished.

Of course, what I meant to do was laundry, but somehow that never happened. I suppose I could now, I still have 2 hours before work after all... I really do need to wash my blankets too. They're starting to turn white and fuzzier than my cats.

Fun times!

1 comment:

Orange said...

I'm so proud! And...your washer and dryer are working?