Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My week.

Lets see, I guess it's been a week since I last updated, sorry about that.

I've been working a lot, which is good.

I'm getting sick though. Stupid cold. It started this morning with a tickly throat, and now I'm coughing a lot from deep in my chest, which is annoying cuz it really hurts and I haven't actually gotten anything to come up yet either, but meh.

And yesterday me and the Loss Adjuster went on a picnic to Hart Park. It was grand fun. And then we came back here and played some Trivial Pursuit. He won. And then we went to Mama Roombas and sat next to the most obnoxiously vapid woman ever, so we left pretty quickly and came back here again. And played Trivial Pursuit again. And he won again.

I suck at that game. I knew all the purple answers though!

Umm.... school's going well enough I guess. It's school. *shrug* I should probably be doing homework right now, but I'm really tired.

Stupid getting sick.

blech. I made some yummy soup today though! Creamy potato with kale, green onions, and celery. It is fabulous. And incredibly filling. I was barely able to eat one bowl. :) It did have an entire stick of butter in it...

Umm... yeah that's pretty much it.

3 comments:

Orange said...

Impressive soup skills! Sorry you are sick, remember the lemon and honey tea trick...

The Loss Adjuster said...

I only win at Trivial Pursuit because I know lots of useless things. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Susie I am impressed. Soup sounds really good. Get better.
Love Muna