Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's not that I'm smart, it's that you're stupid.

So my whole class thinks I'm a total know it all because, unlike every single other person there I:
knew what the "c" stands for in E=mc2,
knew what absolute zero was,
and knew what a calorie is.

I get that most of them haven't had a chemistry or physics class in a long time, but none of that is particularly complicated or difficult, and knowing it does not make me some kind of super genius, it just makes me someone who's paid attention in school once or twice.

*bangs head against wall*

3 comments:

Chris Newkirk said...

I am so proud to be an alumnus of SJVC.

...sheesh...

Bon Don said...

Loss Adjuster said we should date or I should come and read your blog. I'm here to do either one!

Great blog!

*Bon Don*

Susannah said...

@BonDon- Woohoo!