Thursday, August 21, 2008

Yet more pictures, shopping, and cold, hard cash

Lacey in ... Box Lake I think? I'm pretty sure these are at Box Lake...
Apparently Aiden got hot.


So then Alex had to come over to investigate.
Another pic of Leah, Sam, and Logan at Marsh Lake.

I'm bored. I was going to go up to Tehachapi today, but I guess Carina got another ride? Or something? I'm not terribly sure, I was on my way up when she called, so we didn't talk much. So then I came back and went to Target. I got a cute shirt for tonight, a shirt for Sat (and any other day too, but it looks cute with one of my skirts), another random shirt, and some cute shoes for tonight and Sat. So that's good. :) I'm kinda hungry though, and dinner isn't until 7. I might go in a little early and hang out talking to people for a bit though. I haven't been back there since I quit in Feb.

*yawn*

hmm.... I might need to go to the bank.... I don't know that I have any cash... I think I'll go check that.

No comments: