Thursday, August 14, 2008

too tired to blog

But I'll try anyway. I don't know why I'm so tired. I went to bed at like 8:30 last night, and slept all through the night (weird for me). I didn't get up until 10. And yet, I'm tired. blah.

Anyway.

My male gecko died while I was gone. :( I don't know why. The female is SUPER fat right now though, cuz Matthew didnt realize that it died so he was still feeding them as if there were 2 in there, so yeah. Chubby chubby girl. My baby is still doing well though.

Camping was a lot of fun, but then again, you all pretty much knew that (even those of you who didn't go, I mean, duh, it's camping, of course it's fun). I drove home with Leah, and that was fun too. We played lots of alphabet and memory games.

Here's some pics. I'm going to try to only post a few a day, that way I don't run out of pics to post again. :)

These are all from the first (full) day we were there, at the lake.

This is Leah fishing. Obviously.

Just another pic of everyone fishing. :) Isn't it so pretty!

Aw, how cute, Alex is trying to fish! With a stick! And nothing else!

Whack that water, Alex! Maybe a fish will appear underneath it, and then you'll have caught yourself a fish! Yay!

So that's it for pics for today. I took most of the pics zoomed out all the way, figuring that that way you can see how pretty it is, and if you want to see close ups, you can click on the pictures to see a larger version. I didn't make them as small as I normally do, so you should be able to see everyone pretty well.

And that's about it.

2 comments:

Brown Eyed Girl said...

My baby is soooo cute.. He loves to whack things doesn't he???

dave c said...

you have a great eye for pics Susannah. I like your writing too. dream one might be you're not really comfortable taking the sleeping pills. that'd give it to you....
watch out, haha, for the one about getting up to go bathroom and wake up in bed, its the one where you don't pay attention to that could cause you a problem.
Tks for stopping in and for comments.
try my other blog if you like writing sometime.