Friday, August 15, 2008

Sam's First Fish!

So here's some pics of Sam's first fish that he caught (well, some other random guy there got it hooked, but Sam reeled it in, which was very exciting, until Sam actually caught 5 of his own fish, go Sam!). Sorry, I forgot about shade/sun, so they're all dark. Oops. I'm sure I could photoshop them so they're better, but whatever. I am not the photographer of the family.







Let's see, in other news... umm.... Work was kinda crazy last night. A bunch of people all came in at once, so everyone got double or triple sat. The manager picked up a couple tables where needed, so that was nice. The bar got really slammed though, so it was taking 15 mins to get drinks, which is not good. They're supposed to take 2 mins. Oh well though, all my tables seemed to be ok with having to wait for a bit, especially after I dropped some lemonade and bread. I swear, dropping stuff is the best way to get good tips. They feel bad for you, so they leave more, and they don't want you to drop more, so they're more patient about you not overloading yourself with plates, etc. It's nice! All 5 of my tables gave me 20% after that! Woo!

I made pancakes this morning. They were pretty good, although there was too much water in them. I used the last of the mix and had to guess how much water to put in; apparently I was a little off. And Matthew doesn't like cinnamon in them, which is too bad, cuz I love it. I meant to just sprinkle some on mine, but forgot. Oh well, my pancakes are still way better than his. :)

Sasha is very happy to have me home. She's been right next to me ever since I walked through the door. It's cute. :) Right now she's curled up under my chair. Hopefully I don't have to move any time soon....

Yup, I think that's about it. I'm kinda worried about work tonight, since last night was so crazy, cuz I'm in the lounge. That's the 4 high tops, the 4 booths next to the high tops (where Mom sat with her friends the other day), and the entire outside area. Last night the person in the lounge had 12 tables at once. Normally the bartender would pick up a few, but he was too busy. Although, maybe because it's Friday we'll have 2 in the lounge, that'd be good.

Ok bye now!

(oh, I forgot, I added a counter to the bottom of my page, so make sure you visit using lots of different computers and have everyone you know come visit at least once. :) )

3 comments:

jennifer newkirk said...

They are great pictures, let Lacey worry about exposures and backgrounds that sprout out of people's heads...

Camila Oliveira said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Camila Oliveira said...

hi Susannah! I found very cool you have two tattoos. I posted a picture of me and you still want see, my English is not good but I think you understand :)
kisses