Saturday, August 16, 2008

More Rock Creek Pictures and Life in General

Yup, 4 more pictures.

Dog Dog!!
He was very sad about being tied up all day.

Funny story about this pic of Emma. Just to show off my photography skills, I managed to take a picture of Rachel that was not only generally unflattering, but also managed to make her look fat. How, I don't know, but I did. So I figured I'd be nice and not post it, but Emma was in the pic too, so yeah. Here ya go.

Here's Abby and 3 (yes, that's right, look closely) of my sobrinos (I have decided that writing nieces/nephews it too annoying, so I'm using the Spanish word from here on out. Deal with it.).

She's showing them how to hunt for fishing lures. I offered to give any kid a dollar if they found one, but aside from the one Abby found in these pics, no one did, so I didn't have to pay anyone. Silly kids.


So there's your Rock Creek pictures of the day. I hope you enjoyed them.

I got to talk to Carina for a bit today. That was good. She kept telling me (and everyone) to not worry about her though, which was quite silly. We're going to worry about you, Carina. We love you and are concerned for your health and well being. It's not a bad thing. And it's not something you have a lot of control over either. So deal with it. (hmm, two "deal with it"s in one entry... interesting..)

Work was really slow today, which was good. I kinda had a lot on my mind. Obviously. I picked up an opening shift tomorrow, and then have Mon and Tues off, so that's nice. I was going to go up to Sacramento, but since her dad is coming up I probably wont. I'll see her when she's in town though.

I have a bug bite on the palm of my hand. It's driving me CRAZY!!!! Seriously, I can't believe I went camping and only got three bites, two on my cheek, and one on my hand. How annoying. I do have a rash on my arm and the back of my neck too. The one on my neck is from my backpack? I think? I got the same thing in Peru anyway. I don't know what the arm one is from, but it's pretty itchy (although nowhere near as annoying as my hand).

umm.... I guess that's it for now.

Yup. It is.

1 comment:

RN said...

Thanks for leaving out the fat photo of me but secretly you will have to show me one day in a dark closet.