Tuesday, August 19, 2008

pictures, identity theft, and movie reviews

Ugh, I have a headache. Stupid head.

Here's Dad fishing! Yay for fishing!

Be sure to click on the larger version of these next two pictures. I took them completely zoomed in from where Dad was fishing, but I don't really have the right lens for that, so it's still all far. Anyway, my point is that when you look at the big version you can tell who everyone is.



Ah, Marsh Lake, isn't it lovely? The tricky thing about this pic is that it is not a picture of Sam, Leah, and Aiden. It's Sam, Leah, and Logan. Very sneaky. :)


I think I need to sell some of my frogs. Well, mainly just one of them. It's the most unusual frog that I have, which is kinda cool, but it needs to be bred, and I only have the one and I'm not going to be able to buy any more any time soon, so yeah. I think I'm gonna try to sell it to someone who already has some, and knows how to breed them.

Besides, the tank that that one is in is really ugly, and I'm too lazy to redo it.

*yawn*

I was reading through blogs on here and saw that someone had posted something called "blogging tips for beginners" that said that you should write a short 3 or 4 sentence paragraph telling people about you. It should include stuff like your first and last name, the names of your family members, the city and street that you grew up on, and the name of your elementary school. It stopped just short of telling people to give there credit card and social security numbers. *shakes head*

Yeah that's about it. I'm bored. I've been watching movies on Netflix. They don't have any mainstream movies online, but they have a lot of independent films, so I've been watching those. Pan's Labyrinth was amazing (obviously, I knew it was going to be, but it's not really a light movie, so you have to be in the right mood), Cashback was pretty good, I'm Reed Fish was alrightish, 40 Shades of Blue was boring and depressing, so I didn't finish it, Teeth was weird, but I guess it killed time effectively. Yup. I am such a good movie reviewer. :)

2 comments:

jennifer newkirk said...

Hmmmm
Jennifer Lee Newkirk
grew up on...Lemac, Aura, Rancho Rd and Erbes Rd
in Northridge and Thousand Oaks
went to...
Napa, Colina and two other schools that I don't remember the name of.
However, my phone number when I was 8 years old was...
DI5-0996 (we used letters back then)
and my addresses were 8340 Aura, 424 Rancho Rd, 692 Rancho Rd (we didn't move, they changed the address) and 495 Erbes Rd. Now you know all about me

CarGate said...

See you soon