Friday, January 23, 2009

*yawn* sleepiness, lost passports and killer spiders

I'm still sleepy. Wed night I hung out with some friends after work. It was fun, we played some pool, drank some beer, and crashed at around 6 am, and then woke up at 8, and then after making sure everyone got home safely I went to school, then searched for my passport which I cannot find anywhere (I knew where it was in the old apartment, but moving kinda screws everything up, I think I'm just going to try to get another one expedited cuz mine expires in a year anyway) then went to the old apartment to help "clean" it, but I was too tired to do much. That and when the third spider jumped on me I was too freaked out to actually touch anything. I did get another load in the van, and Matthew started cleaning one of the bathrooms, but that's it. Given how busy we both are these days I don't know when we're gonna have time to clean it. I guess they're promoting him so he's working more hours than usual.

Anyway.

I'm gonna go buy some bug bombs, go set them off, go the bank, the post office, and then to work.

I am seriously ready for a vacation.

3 comments:

CarGate said...

please please get a passport!!

The Loss Adjuster said...

My cats might have taken turns eating your passport. Or, at least, that's what they tell me.

Anonymous said...

susiejoy.blogspot.com is very informative. The article is very professionally written. I enjoy reading susiejoy.blogspot.com every day.
fast loan payday