Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Australia, water heaters, and a depressing lack of photographs.

So I paid for Australia this morning. I am officially going. Craziness!

I still haven't figured out what to do with my animals. Anyone wanna volunteer? You'd only have to come over 3 or 4 times while I'm gone. I was going to ask Amanda (well, her son), but she turned me down before I could. She said I could still use her as an absolute last... uh.... brain fart! What's the word? last.... umm........

Ok moving on!

I'll try to get some pics of the new place up soon, but no promises. I'll have lots of great pics to put up in a month or so! :) Carina said she'll bring her laptop so we'll be able to update while we're there, but no promises about that either. When I'm vacation I tend to not be too interested in blogging. I'd rather be laying out on the beach or petting a koala or whatever. :)

I'm gonna see if I can pick up some extra shifts at work. It shouldn't be too hard. People always want days off, but people also always want extra days. I'd like to use my credit cards as little as possible, so that'll mean having as much cash as possible.

I have some sad news. I do not, as it turns out, have hot water. Nope, I only have warm water. Which is annoying, but at least I can take a shower. I'll have to talk my neighbors into letting me into their garage so I can turn it up. I think they're getting irratated with me, but whatever. It'll be less annoying to get this all taken care of at once so I'm not bugging them every other week. Much better to just bug them every day of one week, right?

Anywho, I have homework. As always. So I'm gonna go do that so I don't have to do it tonight after work.

Bye!

3 comments:

CarGate said...

WOOOOHOOOO!! Everyone else doesn't know what they're missin'!

Chris Newkirk said...

resort

You're welcome.

Susannah said...

thank you!