Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Matthew is an asshole.

So after blowing me off yesterday because he had a headache, Matthew finally came over to help me clean today. He was there for about an hour, told me that he was lying about several things during our three year relationship, and then announced that he was done cleaning and was leaving because he did way more than he needed to anyway.

FUCKING PRICK!!!

So the apartment is still not clean. I just came home to grab some food and empty the van. Honestly I'm pretty tempted to just not clean it at all. I mean, what difference does it make? It's not like I'd get a deposit back anyway (well, I would, but it requires both our signatures to cash it, and if I did that then he'd probably end up getting some of it, which is NOT HAPPENING so I've decided to just not cash it) so I don't really have to worry about cleaning it.

fucker.

3 comments:

The Loss Adjuster said...

Oh, dear, I'm so sorry. I don't know what else to say, other than I really do understand. I went through something very, very similar last year and it's tough when someone you cared for puts your past into a dark perspective.

Love is tough and so is honesty. If only he'd been truthful before...

Susannah said...

eh, i'm pretty sure that even if he was honest i'd still be pissed at hime. i mean, come on, he dumped me. ME!! what kind of person does that? sheesh

The Loss Adjuster said...

@Susannah A right proper bastard, that's who! ;)