Friday, January 30, 2009

I'm cold and white, I'm holding on, I'll try to breathe for you

Alright Matthew, here's the deal. You want me to stop blogging about how you're being such an asshole? Fine. Stop being an asshole. Then I won't have anything to write about. But when you hack into my computer without telling and try to steal pictures of me you're being an asshole and I'm gonna blog about it. You don't seem to get it. I don't want your passwords. I don't want to get into your email. After the way you've been acting the last couple of days I don't want anything to do with you. I'd kinda like to forget about the past three years.

Ok? Ok.

In other news, I'm in LA waiting for my passport. We drove down here last night and got a hotel room cuz my appointment was at 7am. Then we got up bright and early and went down there, the whole thing took about 45 mins, which was awesome. At first she said that I'd have to come back on Tuesday or Wed, but then I asked if I could get it today cuz I came down from Bakersfield, and she was like "Oh! I didn't see that that's where you live! Sure, we can get that today." So that was nice. :) It always helps having an early appointment and giving them a big "Good morning! How are you?" when you want to get things done your way. So that means that I'll be able to get to work on time too, which is good.

We had a big fundraiser at work last night. It was funish. I didn't like the idea of being on tv while working, and the mascot and Jam dancers kept getting in the way, but that's alright I guess. All the guests were having fun, which makes our life easier. Except for one table I had. I didn't like them.

*ahem*

hmm.... I think I'm gonna read some more of In a Sunburned Country. :) yay for Australia!!

And now that I have a passport, yay for being able to get back into the country!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fine by me. Goto your control panel and uninstall "WinVNC"

Delete the post with my full name, or remove my last namee. Or I can just report harassment with google.

I'm ok with never speaking again.

The Loss Adjuster said...

*quietly staying out of that other thing*

I had the news on yesterday in the background while they were reporting from the fundraiser. At one point, they interviewed one of their own reporters who was attempting to help some customers. One of the customers was on camera during the interview and he had this total, "Get that damned camera away from me" look on his face. I really felt sorry for the guy. He probably just wanted dinner and didn't know he was getting a news crew, cheerleaders, and a mascot.