Friday, August 21, 2009

music is my hot hot sex

The line in the book was "The urachus, a type of connective tissue that forms the umbilical ligament, is excised." The moron from my class was reading this and interrupted the teacher to ask "what's the urachus?" My response? "It's a type of connective tissue that forms the umbilical ligament."

I'm kinda surprised I haven't gotten in trouble for being such a smart ass, but come on, she was reading the definition of it when she asked! (keep in mind that she did (or should...) know what connective tissue is and what the umbilical ligament is and what excised means and all that, and that I don't expect you to know that, but still, if you were reading that sentence wouldnt common sense tell you what the urachus is, even if you dont quite understand what you're saying?)

In other news, I've been listening to a lot of Brazilian techno lately, thank you very much Michael. :)

1 comment:

The Loss Adjuster said...

I suppose I have to be useful for something, right?