Friday, September 4, 2009

Random Susie Thoughts

I am happy that Starbucks has the pumpkin spice latte again. This makes me happy. It is yummy.

If Vons didnt have a Starbucks inside I'm pretty sure I'd never go grocery shopping and I'd slowly starve to death.

I bought a parsnip today, which confused the check out guy. He didn't know what it was. It was kinda hilarious.

I have decided that I want a window in my bathroom. It's too dark in there.

Cassie would like the world to know that she is starving TO DEATH and needs to be fed. Unfortunately, I disagree with her.

I was all sad that I got a 94% on my midterm until I realized that half of the class did way worse. The other half got around a 94%. :) It sounds like it should be a good grade until you realize that every single question was taken, word for word, from the quizzes.

I introduced myself to a tech I hadnt met yet at Mercy Southwest and she said "Oh you're Susannah? I've heard a lot of good things about you!" Which was awesome. And then I got a review from my teacher who had apprently came to watch me. I didnt notice her. I didnt get a very good score cuz I wasn't really doing anything. She just came in at a bad time. I was first scrubbing (being the main tech, doing most of the work), but the case suddenly got way more complicated, so me and the preceptor switched places and I just watched. My teacher said I need to take more initiative in handing the surgeon's instruments. grrs!!! I explained what happened and she was like "Oh, I figured it was something like that," to which I have to wonder, "then why did you give me a bad score?"

Whatever.

Wed we were surprisngly busy, which was nice cuz I made $110. I'm hoping I do that again tonight so then I can throw this useless piece of electronics in the trash and buy a computer that works. :)

This morning I dreamt that Mom and I were looking for a lost piece of luggage and accidently stepped into a magical universe that was being controlled by an evil wizard. We then helped innocent people escape his clutches and brought them to a really pretty oasis in the middle of the desert. I have the best dreams.

4 comments:

Orange said...

Oh, the oasis dream...

Susannah said...

This was a really spectacular oasis too. It was in a valley made of red rock and opened on one side to the desert, and then all the other sides were waterfalls. Really oasis isnt the right word cuz it wasnt green, but it was really pretty. :)

The Loss Adjuster said...

I need a pumpkin spice latte. Like, now. Yep.

Brown Eyed Girl said...

With all your school and work, we miss you. Nice random thoughts. I'm going to try one someday. Although I'm sure it will be disturbing.