Thursday, September 17, 2009

Happy Constitution Day!

Yay! I got my evaluation for my 5 week rotation at Mercy Southwest, and I got the highest score possible in ever single category cuz I am just that awesome apparently.

And then I went to class and was ready to kill some people cuz they were being seriously obnoxious. A

nd then I went to Memorial to turn in my paperwork and got lectured by the lady at the front desk because they leave at 4, and I really should come earlier. Um, yeah, it was 3:30 and it took all of 30 seconds. If they're open until 4, I should be able to come in any time before then. *rolls eyes* Lazy people.

And now I'm doing laundry.

I'm thinking at some point I really should eat something, cuz I'm starving.

3 comments:

Orange said...

Yay for awesome Susie!

Anonymous said...

Of course I always knew you were awsome(but not at house cleaning)
Muna

CarGate said...

She sure is awesome! Let's celebrate! I wanna go to Portland... :)