Thursday, May 21, 2009

lots of water, algea, and laundry

I think I drink too much water. My water filter pitcher thingie is supposed to last 2 months, but I have to replace the filter every 3 or 4 weeks cuz I refill it at least twice a day. I can't help it, I'm thirsty! And that's like all I drink. Granted, not ever having to buy juice or soda or anything really helps me save money, and helps keep me skinnier, but still. I just need to move somehwere that has good tap water.

Anyway. It's been all warm and sunny which means that the algae is growing out of control in my turtle tanks and I have to clean the filters every week. It's gross and smelly.

Damn turtles.

I think I'm going to Florence Lake from June 12-15. Yay for camping! :)

I was only getting 3 shifts a week at work, but then we started getting busier and we suspended one of our bartenders/servers and I was bitching a lot about only getting three shifts a week, and now I'm working all the time and it's nice cuz I have lots of money, but it's also really annoying. Cuz I'm always working.

Except last night cuz I didn't have any hot water and I wasn't about to go into work without showering.

Ew.

But it's working now, so that's good.

Today I was actually scheduled to have the night off, so I've done 4 loads of laundry (yay for clean sheets and towels!) and various other chores.

I need to go to the bank . I have lots of money to deposit. It's hot outside though, and, well, I'm lazy so I don't think I will tonight.

Seriously why does the radio still insist on playing nickelback? Isn't it kinda common knowledge that they suck? I don't know anyone who actually likes them...

grrs.

Anyway. I just figured I'd better update this before everyone starts complaining about it.

So there ya go.

Isn't it so exciting.

1 comment:

Orange said...

who are you going to Florence Lake with?