Monday, May 11, 2009

OMG I'm alive!!!

Shocking, I know.

For some reason I'm in a really bad mood today. I dont know why. My neck and back kinda hurt, maybe that's it... I need a cute boy to give me a massage. hm...

Anywho. I know I haven't posted in forever, sorry about that. What can I say? I suck! :) yay!

Get over it.

So! What have I been up to? Let's see.. work. More work. School occasionally. Going out drinking with friends a little more often than I should. That's just what happens when you're best friend is somewhat of an alcoholic though, lol. And then of course, we had to celebrate Jen (girl from work) finishing her internship, etc.

Umm, yesterday was Mother's Day. Work was crazy, as was expected. But I still made it up to Tehachapi and went out for a fabulous dinner with Carina, and gave Dad a present. Yeah, there wasn't so much of my mother involved in my Mother's Day, lol.

Umm.... see this is why I haven't update in forever, I don't really have anything to talk about.

I think I'm gonna go eat some leftovers now.

1 comment:

The Loss Adjuster said...

Alcohol is delicious. That is all.