Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Go me!

I went jogging this morning. As all of you who know me know, I do not jog. It is just not something I do. But I'm getting tired of being in such terrible shape. I've been doing pretty good with my diet and actually cooking and all that, but I really would like to be in better shape, so I ran a couple miles today. Ok, well, I half jogged/half walked a couple miles. It took me 25 mins. But still! I'm proud of myself dammit.

:)

I'm at Chris and Lacey's right now watching the kids. We watched Elmo, ate some dinner, played with some play dough, played outside for a long time, and now we're watching Elmo again cuz I couldnt find the choochoo movie.

Lauren had one of the grossest diapers I've changed in a very long time today too. ick.

But other than that she's been super easy. Trying to catch a football while holding a baby was a little tricky though. :) I kept trying to get Alex to play soccer instead, but he wasn't really interested.

Blah blah.

Ummm... Yeah, that's pretty much it. My life is boring these days. I've been insanely busy, but not doing anything really blog worthy. *shrug*

3 comments:

The Loss Adjuster said...

Exercise is awesome. It's what keeps me upright!

Susannah said...

So you're saying you wanna be my jogging buddy?

Anonymous said...

Muna says ALWAYS exercise.