Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Neon and pink and orange

Oh yeah! Somehow I keep forgetting to mention this. On my way to Tehachapi on Sunday I almost ran over an albino corn snake. How weird is that? Obviously it was someone's pet that they had released, but still. Craziness. Usually I just see lots of rattlesnakes and the very occasional king snake.

Also, I was insanely busy last night and actually made more than I did on Mother's Day. Which was the awesomeness. Yes. Especially since A. it was a Monday night, and B. I normally only work weekends. Gotta love those extra shifts where I make $130! I only had $750 in sales too! Go me! Actually, go professional football player's wife who has a black amex and gave me an extra $20 on top of the $22 autograt, and go cool people who gave me $15 on $66, and other cool people who gave me $20 on $66. With three tables equally about $260 I got $77. Like I said, awesomeness.

4 comments:

Chris Newkirk said...

Ohh, a black AMEX? You better get a good tip from people who flash that kind of plastic!

Susannah said...

*rolls eyes* I get those every so often. They don't seem to tip any better or worse than anyone.

Orange said...

Was it David Carr's wife? The one who was on the front page of the newspaper just because he bought a Corvette?

Susannah said...

Yeah. They were actually a really cool party to have too. They were nice, polite and easy. Which was good cuz I was insanely busy when they came in.