Thursday, June 4, 2009

I'm so excited I started jumping up and down

campingcampingcampingcampingcampingcampingcampingcampingcampingcampingcampingcampingcampingcamping YAY!!!!! :)

In other news, I just found out that I did indeed get next weekend off, despite being the fifth to request it off, so yay! I so didn't think I was going to be able to go, but now I can. Which is the awesomeness. Because I need some wilderness. So... um... Can I borrow some camping/fishing gear from anyone? :) I kinda want to actually fish myself this time, which requires a pole and all that. Which I dont have.

AND I AM GOING TO CONQUER THAT FUCKING ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

*ahem*

So I start clinicals next month, yay! Oh! And I have the first two weeks of July off from school, so, anyone want to go camping then? :) Or something else?

umm.... yeah. My life is boring these days. Except, of course, for the awesomeness that will be Florence Lake next weekend.

Yes. That is all.

camping.*nods*

4 comments:

The Loss Adjuster said...

Have fun, chica!

Brown Eyed Girl said...

We have stuff. but it may be too late. We'll be home late Sunday. Which weekend are you talking about? Don't forget my plants. :)

Orange said...

You can borrow whatever we have that you want. And if you fish you need a license, not just a pole. Come see us and we'll hook you up. No pun intended.

Susannah said...

awesome, i'll be up there sunday to raid your supplies. And i tried to get a license yesterday, but they were out of two day ones, so i need to go somewhere else, i just haven't gotten around to it.