Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Yup, this is my life.

Hulu finally has season 4 of Stargate SG1. I am very pleased with this. :)

My teachers are awesome. They both gave us "study guides" for the final that consist of about 150 questions (complete with the multiple choice answers) and are strongly advising us to just study those. The final will consist of 200 multiple choice questions.

The ignition in my car is going out. When I left school today it took me turning the key about 10 times before it finally started. When I got gas at AMPM I just left it running. I'm gonna get it fixed tomorrow, but I need crickets today, so I guess I'll be walking to Petsmart.

Walking past all my neighbors hanging out in the parking lot while carrying dirty underwear is somewhat awkward. Especially since they all try to talk to me. I hate doing laundry.

I should probably start either putting away my left over stir fry, or at least, dont eat it after it's been sitting out all day and night, but dammit, it tastes good and I'm lazy! I just wont be suprised if I get sick later tonight.... *munch munch*

I haven't hung out with Michael in forever and am starting to miss him. It makes me sad. He keeps insisting that nothing is wrong, but only sometimes answers my texts and is being vague about when his days off ate. He tells me I'm just being paranoid.

Today Thelma beat Dustin at arm wrestling twice. The second time looked like she might lose, but then Jonsie called her Mexican (she's Salvadorian) which gave her a surge of power and she beat him. Dustin cried.

And that is my life.

2 comments:

The Loss Adjuster said...

My days off haven't been eating much lately, to be honest.

Susannah said...

lol shut up! meanie.