Thursday, July 2, 2009

Yay a picture of me!

Yay me in Florence Lake! :)

So I just got back from the mall. The mall is scary. *shudders* I'm trying to learn how to be a girl though. I'm even wearing a dress! It's the only one I own. Well, the only one I own that actually fits. I bought some shorts. And a cute lacey top.

Yup.

So I'm on vacation, yay! And, of course, they only scheduled me for TWO shifts this week, which pissed me off. I was able to pick up three though, so that's good, although one of those is on Sat, which means that I wont be able to make it to Rachel's for fireworks. But that's ok. Once I start clinicals I'm not gonna be able to work very much, so I need to be working as much as possible now.

hmm.... yeah. exciting stuff!

2 comments:

Orange said...

Surely not scarier than your own neighborhood...

RN said...

miss you on Sat