Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Better pics, otter pops, and being a kid again

Ok there's a better pic of my new tattoo. It is the awesomeness. :) And that concrete was really hot. lol

So I'm kinda getting used to this whole not having to do anything all day thing. It's quite nice! I've actually cleaned up my apartment a little even. And then today I went by Starbucks and got a a triple venti espresso truffle or something? and a fruit and cheese platter. It was heavenly. I only $4 left on my gift card though. It's sad. :(

Last night I got to babysit Lauren and Alex. We had a blast. We played t-ball and ate otter pops and I felt like a little kid again. I had the blue one. It tasted like summer. :)

I've been wearing my new bracelet from Portugal everywhere and getting tons of compliments, which is always super fun. Yay!

Ok, that's it for now. I really just wanted to post the better pic.

4 comments:

Orange said...

Much better pic! It is pretty. And glad you like your bracelet. And blue otter pops. And your niece and nephew. And time off.

Brown Eyed Girl said...

Thanks again. I still haven't heard from them but hope I do soon.. :)

Anonymous said...

I had a green one (Sir Isaac Lime) at harley's birthday party it tasted like Carpinteria. -Ian

April said...

Nice tattoo! And I know nothing about Star Trek.