Saturday, November 22, 2008

I hate housework. Anyone want some free fish?

I hear there's an ad for a free 50 gallon tank in the Tehachapi paper, yay! I called her, but she didn't answer. Hopefully she does. Now, the tank does have fish in it, which is a minor problem, but I'm sure I can find them homes. I hope I can. I don't want a 50 gallon fish tank. No, no, no! That's one of those things that sounds like it's totally easy. I mean, it's already set up, there's already fish in it, all I'd have to do is toss some food in once in awhile, right?

If only it were so.

My mantella laid some eggs, yay! But I can't find them. Which is kinda tricky. I'll wait another week or so (until the eggs are ready to come out of the tank) and then I'll tear it apart and get them. I'm pretty sure she laid them underneath a log that I have in there. They've dug several holes under it.

umm... I need to wrap Lacey's present. It's still in a Target bag.

Hmm... Rachel said she could bring me the tank (if I get it) but I'll have to have somewhere to put it. I guess I should wrap the present and then clean for the next couple of hours.

Ugh. I dont wanna clean!!

3 comments:

Brown Eyed Girl said...

do you have a night off this week that you guys can come over for dinner? ie, Tues, Wed, or Fri? Lacey

Susannah said...

I don't work until Friday actually. So... I could come over any night, but I'll ask Matthew. He's been working odd shifts and I don't know what his schedule is.

Brown Eyed Girl said...

Call me tonight. (Mon) when you find out. :)