Saturday, November 8, 2008

Aw crap, anyone wanna give me a 50 gallon tank?

So for the first time in quite awhile my snake shed all in one piece. Which means that I was actually able to accurately measure how big he is. 3 feet. My poor snake is 3 feet long and stuck in a 20 gallon tank. Which means that he can't spread out all the way, which means that he's very susceptible to a respiratory infection. Unfortunately, I live in Bakersfield, where people believe in charging twice retail for their used tanks. ugh. I mean, I guess I can sorta afford a new tank at retail, but I was really looking to spend less than $100 on it. grrs.

In other animal related news, my pulchra wont stop calling, which is cool, cuz that means that they might actually lay some eggs, but there's no way I could get eggs out of that tank. So I don't know what to do. Very tricksy.

Last night at work we had a million servers on, so I had a tiny section, so even though I was closing on a Friday night I only made $80.

That wont even cover my damn tank!

>:o

But other than that I'm good. :) How are you? Do you happen to have a large, empty fish tank lying around that you wanna give me?

No comments: